2021 XDA Schedule Released
It is with great pleasure that we release our 2021 XDA Season Schedule.
Racers have been asking XDA for an October event, and that is exactly what they are going to get. We have added a 7th event to our schedule for 2021 and the XDA will now be racing once per month from April until October.
We will be hosting 3 XDA events at Virginia Motorsports Park and 4 events at Maryland International Raceway in 2021. It is our intent in the future to eventually move a couple of these dates to other tracks North of MDIR and South of VMP, but for 2021 it will be only MDIR and VMP.
We appreciate your support at the XDA more than you know, and now we can enjoy each other’s company 7 times a year in 2021!
2021 XDA Schedule
- PFR Spring Nationals / April 23-25 / MDIR
- MTC Summer Nationals / May 21-23 / VMP
- Superbike Showdown / June 18-20 / MDIR
- WPGC Bike Fest / July 23-25 / MDIR
- Bike Bash / August 20-22 / VMP
- Bike Brawl / September 10-12 / VMP
- DME Racing Fall Nationals / October 8-10 / MDIR
2020 XDA Schedule
- PFR Spring Nationals / April 24-26 / MDIR – cancelled
- MTC Summer Nationals / May 15-17 / VMP – cancelled
- Superbike Showdown / June 19-21 / MDIR
- WPGC Bike Fest / July 24-26 / MDIR
- Bike Bash / August 21-23 / VMP
- DME Racing Fall Nationals / September 18-20 / MDIR
About the XDA – The Xtreme Dragbike Association (XDA) is an east coast motorcycle drag racing series with 700+ motorcycle racers competing at each event. Every XDA event hosts professional classes, sportsman classes, grudge racing, and a vendor midway. Lifestyle activities such as bike shows, bikini contests, DJ and live bands are also held at select events. For more information on the XDA, please visit XDAracing.com or connect with us on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and YouTube.
2020 XDA Sponsors
1 Stop Speed / Ace Motorsports / APE Race Parts / Atlantic Cycle & Power / Billy Vose Racing / Mickey Thompson Tires / Bates Leathers / Brock’s Performance / Coleman PowerSports / Cycle Concepts / Dragbike.com / DME Racing / Dunigan Racing / Dunlop Motorcycle Tires / The FBR Sop / FuelTech / G Force Racing Engines / Grothus Dragbikes / Hard Times / Harley Haul Motorcycle Transport / JE Pistons / Kibblewhite Precision Machining / Mace Motorsports / Marvic Wheels / MaxxECU / MPS Racing / MTC Engineering / Orient Express Racing / Penske Racing Shocks / Platinum Fleet Repair / Pingel / Rob Bush Motorsports – 190 Hookup.com / Robinson Industries / Schnitz Racing / Timblin Chassis / Tommie’s Motorsports DMV / Unit 5 Components / Vance & Hines / VooDoo Custom Motorcycle Components / VP Race Fuels / Web Cam Racing Camshafts / Williford Racing / WPGC / Worldwide Bearings