Proof of Diaper Purchase Decal
Have you ordered your diaper with pigmat, but it hasn’t arrived yet? We have been monitoring the supply chain issue and have temporarily put the following 3-step procedure in place at XDA
Take your engine diaper receipt to tower BEFORE you go to tech inspection. The tower will log receipt in our book and give you a “Proof of Diaper Purchase” decal.
Put your decal on the front windshield or headlight and go to Tech Inspection.
Track Officials will be making sure bikes that are required to have an engine diaper either has this decal on the front of their bike or has an Engine Diaper with pigmat on the bike.
Once your Engine Diaper with pigmat has arrived from where you ordered it, put it on your bike and discard the decal
2023 Diaper Requirements
- Pro Street – all bikes
- Real Street – all bikes
- Pro Xtreme – all bikes
- 4.60 Index – all bikes
- Super Stock – not required
- Boosted Bulls – all bikes
- Nitrous Bulls – all bikes
- Monster Bulls – all bikes
- DMV Bulls – all bikes
- All Motor Bulls – all bikes
- Grudge – only bikes with power adders
- Top Sportsman – only bikes with power adders
- Pro ET – only bikes with power adders
- Street ET – only bikes with power adders
- 5.60 Index – only bikes with power adders
- Bracket Bash – only bikes with power adders
- Gambler’s Race – only bikes with power adders
Good luck to everyone in 2023!
2023 XDA Schedule
- Platinum General Services Spring Nationals / April 21-23 / MIR
- MTC Engineering Summer Nationals / June 2-4 / VMP
- WPGC Bike Fest / July 14-16 / MIR
- FuelTech Bike Bash / August 25-27 / VMP
- DME Racing Fall Nationals / Sept 29 – Oct 1 / MIR
XDA Facebook Groups
• XDA Racers – https://bit.ly/3feasis
• Pro Street – https://bit.ly/3fgZx7D
• Real Street – https://bit.ly/3hmHvm8
• Pro Xtreme – https://bit.ly/30AsBmu
• 4.60 Index – https://bit.ly/2UADKA6
• Super Stock – https://bit.ly/3hlXsZN
• 5.60 Index – https://bit.ly/3fjOBpZ
About the XDA – The Xtreme Dragbike Association (XDA) is an east coast motorcycle drag racing series with 700+ motorcycle racers competing at each event. Every XDA event hosts professional classes, sportsman classes, grudge racing, and a vendor midway. Lifestyle activities such as bike shows, bikini contests, DJ and live bands are also held at select events. For more information on the XDA, please visit XDAracing.com or connect with us on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and YouTube.
1 Stop Speed / Ace Motorsports / APE Race Parts / Atlantic Cycle & Power / Billy Vose Racing / Mickey Thompson Tires / Bates Leathers / Brock’s Performance / Coleman PowerSports / Cycle Concepts / Dragbike.com / DME Racing / Dunigan Racing / Dunlop Motorcycle Tires / The FBR Sop / FuelTech / G Force Racing Engines / Grothus Dragbikes / Hard Times / Harley Haul Motorcycle Transport / JE Pistons / Kibblewhite Precision Machining / Mace Motorsports / Marvic Wheels / MaxxECU / MPS Racing / MTC Engineering / Orient Express Racing / Penske Racing Shocks / Platinum Fleet Repair / Pingel / Rob Bush Motorsports – 190 Hookup.com / Robinson Industries / Schnitz Racing / Timblin Chassis / Tommie’s Motorsports DMV / Unit 5 Components / Vance & Hines / VooDoo Custom Motorcycle Components / VP Race Fuels / Web Cam Racing Camshafts / Williford Racing / WPGC / Worldwide Bearings