RSR Drag Racing School 2 Day Course
Our complete 2 Day Drag School features a full day of classroom time at Schnitz Racing in Decatur, Indiana to cover every aspect of motorcycle drag racing including:
- Track – How the timing system works
- Reaction Time – How to improve and be consistent
- How we learn – None of us are born knowing how to race
- Visualization – How to win before leaving the house
- Weather – This is an outdoor sport
- Bike Prep – Can’t win if it won’t start
The second day will be spent at Lucas Oil Raceway in Indianapolis, Indiana putting this information to the test to work through those stubborn bad habits and help improve new ones.
We’ve scheduled our Drag Racing School with the 2016 NHDRO Schedule so you can stay and continue to race during the weekend. What a great way to show off those new skills!
2016 Drag School Schedule
- May 12th-13th
- August 4th-5th
Allow Ryan Schnitz’s years of experience and success guide you to a more professional racing career.